La Cosa Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Rosa Escobar

Go down

Maria Rosa Escobar Empty Maria Rosa Escobar

Post  Maria_Escobar Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

~Member File # 2~

((Member File # 1 is for Richard since he is the leader, reason I'm # 2 is because out of me and someone else who left, I'm one of his oldest members. XP))

Name: Maria Rosa Escobar.

Ethnicity: Hispanic/Native-American.

Specialties: Cooking, anatomy, and medical knowledge.

Relatives: Only her grandmother, Anna Cherise Escobar, who lives in Vice City.

Bio: She was born in San Fierro Medical Center. 5 years later her father began to teach her medical training, even though he was a mechanic himself. Maria excelled at this, and many other things, but her one weakness was mathmatics. She went into highschool two years earlier than most, working part time as a table cleaner at her mother's diner. Highschool was a bit more troublesome for her, but she was still able to pull through, skipping one grade while there. After she graduated at the age of 16, she went to a medical school for a year, where she learned surgical techniques along with a bit of doctorial. She went back to her mother's restaurant where she worked till she had turned 20, her parents passing away a couple years earlier from a car crash. A few months before her 21st birthday, she moved to Los Santos where she she slept in her car until she read an ad in the news paper about a place called the Molotov Deli was hiring. She went to the address and went inside, seeing a handsome man sitting at a table in front of the cashier counter. She walked up, greeting the man and having a seat ((and crashed, hence why I was second member under Richard's LCN lol)). After the interview, she got the job, and began working as the cook. After a few banks robberies by a rather fat black man, her and Richard, the owner, began dating and really hit it off. A few weeks and a promotion to night manager of the deli after, she found out he was also the leader of the mob family, La Cosa Nostra, where she agreed to join the family and help recruit new members. A week after that, Richard took her to the Bistro he owned in Los Santos, where they continued running LCN and trying to maintain their relationship and start a family.
Maria_Escobar
Maria_Escobar
Admin

https://lacosa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum