La Cosa Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''Sprunk'' Delivery

2 posters

Go down

''Sprunk'' Delivery Empty ''Sprunk'' Delivery

Post  Cristian_Suazo Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:28 am

Well... Now we are in Montgomery and the point is crassing a road... But let's use this for a good cool RP. Very Happy Ok... I will say my idea: This is gonna be a illegitemate with a costume... We will use the Sprunk factory but we will deliver drugs, materials and wepons or like we call ''White Sprunk'', ''Indigo Sprunk'', ''Black Sprunk''. The employees, well... i leave that to the boss of this.. The drug racket leader and the weapons racket leader. What a Face
Cristian_Suazo
Cristian_Suazo

Back to top Go down

''Sprunk'' Delivery Empty Re: ''Sprunk'' Delivery

Post  Richard Shru Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

Sorry for the delay, but as you know I only just got back. This could have some merit...what about just using it for drugs though instead of guns as well? You could RP manufacturing Spunk spiked with cocaine or marajuania and sell it via /ad at the sprunk factory.

If we rebuild enough to allow for a drug wing, I'd certainly take this into consideration.

Richard Shru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristian_Suazo Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Now.. That's a fucking great idea! Shocked Now... It's in your hands Rolling Eyes
Cristian_Suazo
Cristian_Suazo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum