La Cosa Nostra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing/Gambling Arena

2 posters

Go down

Boxing/Gambling Arena Empty Boxing/Gambling Arena

Post  Thomas_Vienidetti Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am

(( IC POST! ))

Good day to all of you who actually had time to come and check this proposition,
I've actually put some time and thinking on it, even spoke of it to some of my fellow partners, now, to the real business.

The Boxing Gambling Room would work as a illegitimate business as I see, we could either use one of the little villages over Red County or take over a nice quiet place at L.S. which I"ll be looking forward for suggestions, though I have some places in mind.
Anyway, the business would mostly deal with any kind of fist fighter, from boxers to kick boxers and all kinds we may even never met. They'd fight for their own prize, sponsored by kind members from LCN, or me alone, so they'd have a reason to fight for. No guns would be allowed inside the range of the fighters, so we should probably get some workers from the Molotov Bistro and some employees in order to assure proper security. Also, there'd be a place in the outskirks of the fighting ring (or rings) where people who'd go just to watch would stay, sitting or eating, and even will be able to place bets on the contestants.

For that we'd also be able to sell some hotdogs or even sprunk, if you catch my drift.
We'd have a few employees handling security and properly watching over the fights, expliciting rules and such as what to and what not to do while competing. We could have some associates helping sponsoring the prizes, and our cut would come from the gambling process, let's say small amounts to cover the prizes at least in the beggining, later on we could higher the prices if people get interested in the BGA. Of course Soldatos would be holding the bet money, and distributing it towards the winners, but we should meet around the Bistro in order to further discuss the economy process, I still need some more time and help in order to clearly achieve a quite stable business.

For now those are quite only ideas, I'm looking forward to find more workers, and we could even get non official associates to watch over the matches, in case they'd be invited to the LCN organization.

In any case, I hope this idea brings up a lot of others from the members of LCN, and I hope I can be of service.

My respects to my fellow brothers and sisters.
Thomas Vienidetti

(( OOCly : Call me IG and we can discuss this over again, I still need some help ^^ ))

Thomas_Vienidetti

Back to top Go down

Boxing/Gambling Arena Empty Re: Boxing/Gambling Arena

Post  Carlo Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm

(OOC)
Sounds great dude, you have definitely put some thought into it. I think this could bring some nice profit our way.

Carlo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum